RE: Greenhouses in comm gardens

Hi Fred,

We're thinking of building a similar sized greenhouse at our community garden in a little bit.

Wonder is you might share some details.  Particularly materials used?, ballpark costs?, is it powered or not?, how many people does it serve?, is the size ok?, etc.

Respectfully,

Frank Harris
President
Ocean View Farms