children's community garden

Hello,

I run a small affordable housing non-profit based in Montclair, NJ.  We would
like to offer basic gardening instruction to 4-6 year olds this spring.  We
already have a 15 x 30' raised bed to serve as the garden.  We need a
volunteer instructor who is knowledgeable about gardening, organized,
energetic and who above all loves to be around kids.  We also could use some
creative ideas about what kinds of plants to grow and other fun things the
kids can do to enhance their gardening education.  Please e-mail me at
homecorp@aol.com.

Thank you,

Beverly M. Riddick