(no subject)

To Whom it may concern,
    Hello, my name is Steven Burkholder of Osceola Middle School. I am doing a project for my school. We would like to put a community garden in Ulmer Park surrounding our community. I can send you more information once we have more things setup. Our class is going into competitions with other schools around the nation and I think that our team would really appreciate your help and also the community around us. If you can please e-mail me back at BabeHunta@aol.com
                                Osceola Middle School