Rural Community Gardens Survey

This past fall, I posted an announcement that I was conducting a survey on
community gardens in rural areas.  Thanks to the participation of
community gardeners throughout the United States, I completed this
survey and report.

If you are interested, the full report is available on the Center on
Hunger and Poverty's web page (www.tufts.edu/nutrition/centeronhunger).

The direct link to the report is:

If you are unable to download the report, please call 617-627-3956 for a
free copy.

Ashley Sullivan
Center on Hunger and Poverty
Tufts University