Re: Greetings and Urban Agriculture

Liz

Why not consider it from this angle?

Although many of our programs have been here for more than 25 years,
there's no written evidence anywhere that community gardening causes crime
to drop in a neighborhood. We all know it happens, we all use anecdotes to
get or justify our funding, and yet to my knowledge, no one has ever sat
down with the crime statistics of a neighborhood and done the math.  Doing
this in DC would be of IMMENSE HELP to the community gardening movement.

Thank you!

Sally McCabe
ACGA National Office