Greetings from Baltimore City!

Happy 2001!

I hope you can provide me with the information I seek, or can direct me to where I can get help.  I am in the midst of creating a community garden here in Baltimore City and need to learn more about the following:

* The equipment I will need from site assessment to planting to fall cleanup.
&
* Suggestions for fundraisers not related to selling produce.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Warm Regards,

Thomas Wilson
3017 Eastern Ave.