Special Offer on ACGA membership! :-D

Hi, Folks!

For all of you who haven't renewed (or even just STARTED) your ACGA
membership for this year, we, here at the National Office have a special
offer, just for *YOU*! :-D

This week only, you can pay for your American Community Gardening
Association (ACGA) membership by credit card!

Yessir, just call us here at 215-988-9785

If you call before 5 pm today, you'll actually get to talk to me, the
Emergency Office Assistant (a thrill which only happens about once a
quarter! ;-D) *in person*!  For the rest of the week, our regularly
scheduled ACGA point person, Sally McCabe, will be happy to take your credit
card number and sign you up with this premier gardening association!

Act now and join the *happening* group of gardeners in the world!

Dorene Pasekoff, Emergency Office Assistant
ACGA National Office

Sally McCabe, Important Regular Respondent
ACGA National Office