RE: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #562 - 5 msgs

Hi Everyone,
 I belong to a  community garden and community center in Astoria, Queens.
I am looking for ideas on how to recruit more members.  We have enough
gardeners however they do not help out in maintenance of the site,
organizing upcoming events, or anything that has to do with the community
center.  We have a small core group of people that end up doing most of the
work.  (In all honesty most of it lands on one person's plate).

We have a meeting tonight any ideas would be great.

Stephanie Powers
ARROW Community Garden