RE: FW: Accessible community gardens

There are undoubtedly others, but the folks in Toronto are particularly
experienced with enabled community gardens. This Horitcultural therapy link
from Levinson's "City Farmer Site" is a pretty good lead:

We have a curved brickwork plot in the back garden of the Clinton Communtiy
Garden in NYC that we designed for a wheelchair gardener or senior that we
could send you a photo of. The lady who gardens it is an active
non-handicapped senior, so she might not be appropriate for your article.

 For purposes of your article, you probably will want to take a look at the
enabled garden at the Chicago Botanic Garden. Chicago site:

Great luck, we're interested in hearing how you're progressing with your

Adam Honigman