FW: Accessible community gardens

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Wilcox [mailto:lwilcox@web-ster.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 3:39 PM
Subject: Accessible community gardens

I am working on an article about accessible community gardens. I am hoping
to reach community garden
projects around the country. I'd like to interview community gardeners with
disabilities, and perhaps to locate photos of gardeners and of accessible
garden features. Might you have some suggestions/contacts for me? Any help
would be appreciated!

Lisa Wilcox
PO Box 111
Hubbard, OR 97032
503-981-4954
503-981-5957 FAX
lwilcox@web-ster.com

"We may be crazy, and it may be our final run, yeah
We are the Warriors of the Sun."     --Joan Baez