RE: RE: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #562 - 5 msgs

Stephanie,

Tonight, huh..

This link from the American Community Gardening Association website  is
particularly helpful on governance issues:

http://www.communitygarden.org/pubs/starting.html

Click on "Setting up a New Gardening Organization"; "How to Manage Your
Community Garden"; "Troubleshooting".

Also check out the different garden links, some of the gardens have lists of
rules and policies that may be helpful. Unfortunately the link for the
garden I work in ( the Clinton Community Garden) is down, because we have
some NY type rules in there.

Give me a call at the number below if you have any questions ( it's a local
call)
Adam Honigman
Bowne Publishing Division
345 Hudson Street