FW: Bats & Gardening

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Bats & Gardening
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:50:16 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Benson [mailto:bbenson@batcon.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 12:08 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Cc: mkiser@batcon.org; rebecca Rooney
Subject: Bats & Gardening

Sally -

A colleague sent me your contact info. because she thought you all might be
interested in our group....Bat Conservation International (BCI) --
WWW.BATCON.ORG

We have bat house experts, plans, books, videos, and even a volunteer
research program to help increase and improve success rates.  Please take a
look, and let me know if you see any potential collaborative
possibilities...maybe a link to your Web site, or an article on bat houses
in community gardens..etc.

Happy New Year!

Bob Benson
Public Information Manager