RE: Compost bins

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Compost bins
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:21:05 -0500

We have some of the world's best composters attached to this listserve - the
Seattle Community Garden composters are among some of the best of the world
- give 'em a millon flowers and some elephant dung, they produce some of the
sweetest compost I've ever seen. And their run of the mill stuff is
absolutely primo.  I'm sure that Jon Rowley's contribution to this
discussion will literally be worth its weight in gold.

Here are some quick links:

 http://www.pioneerthinking.com/composting.html

The composting council of Canada: http://www.compost.org

Several bin designs:

www.rivcowm.org/Recycling/Bin_Design.htm

Enjoy, there are as many designs for compost bins as there are pizza
recipes. Good luck!

Adam Honigman
Volunteer, Clinton Community Garden
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org