Re: Hello from Fife Washington

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Hello from Fife Washington
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:16:39 EST

Please go to the ACGA website:  American Community Gardening Association  and go to  ACGA: Starting a CG . Read as much as you can. Have a stiff drink before you go to bed and sleep on it.

If you can find about 50 other individuals like yourself who are willing to be worker bees instead of passengers, you may have something there.

Best of luck,

Adam Honigman

Subj: [cg] Hello from Fife Washington