Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:14:16 EST

Call Green Thumb! And everyone else. If people don't jump to, well, buddy it's January!  Trust me, there are alot of veggie gardens in the North Bronx - just be patient. It isn't like registering for Winchester - trust me, you'll find something when the earth thaws!

Logistics; There are alot of community garden folks who take their vacations now - take a deep breath, read some gardening books in the Sarah Lawrence library and chill, my man.

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden