From: James Bourne <JBourne@sarahlawrence.edu>
Sent: Jan 22, 2004 11:20 AM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] (no subject)

Hello:

I'm writing from New York with a very New York-centric question: Is anyone aware of community gardens in the northern Bronx, no. Manhattan or southern Westchester county that accept veggie-growers? That would be me, and I'm having a devil of a time finding such a garden. I know they're there, but wrangling a list, contact names, etc., is proving most difficult. Any suggestions for finding extant gardens would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Jim