Riverdale community garden

  • Subject: [cg] Riverdale community garden
  • From: "Sharp, Liz" lizs@WaveHill.org
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:04:50 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Liz Sharp [mailto:sharpbuckley@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 7:43 AM
To: Sharp, Liz
Subject: FW: [cg] Bronx community gardens

I am the Volunteer Coordinator at Wave Hill.  We work with a community
garden in Riverdale which is call the Endor Community Garden (West 253rd
Street and Fieldston Road).  If you want to contact me directly, I can give
you the name and number of the person who coordinates it.  I believe it is a
Greenthumb garden.

Happy Gardening!

Liz Sharp

community garden to work, within a reasonable distance from my Riverdale,
Bronx, home. Can anyone make any suggestions?
> Thanks,
>
> JSB

--- Chris Buckley
--- sharpbuckley@earthlink.net