Re: Riverdale community garden

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Riverdale community garden
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:23:58 EST

When you have the time, could you please send this American Community Garden listserve  a list of those Bronx Community gardens that have websites, or are listed on a group website?

This way, the next time we get a query from a Fordham, Sara Lawrence, Hostos or  Lehman student, or new Bronxite, we can direct them to our site.

If you are unfamiliar with the ACGA website, here it is:  American Community Gardening Association . The ACGA links page has community gardens from all over the world. The Bronx should be there too.

Also, Wave Hill is a horticultural gem. Please ask Marco Polo if he grew up on West 96-97th Street and Riverside Drive.  If so, we were kids together at the 97th Street playground.  Please look at the ACGA website and see if you want to exchange reciprocal links with us.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden