Re: garden dispute

  • Subject: Re: [cg] garden dispute
  • From: Steve Smoot steveshome@juno.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:59:51 -0800

Sally,
The Passe Crassane pear appears (I stop for a moment to admire my play on
words ;o) to be fairly unusual but not really rare. Here's a source I
came across, I hope it's useful.
As to whether you'd need to compensate a gardener for loss, I really
don't know. However, you shouldn't need to compensate him at a cost
greater than his loss.
Bearing-age trees cost $28.50 per tree (younger trees are $19.50).
Minimum shipping charge is $6.00.

SOUTHMEADOW FRUIT GARDENS
P.O. BOX 211
BARODA, MI 49101