Who supports urban community gardens programs?
- Subject: [cg] Who supports urban community gardens programs?
- From: "Pohl-Kosbau, Leslie" PKLESLIE@ci.portland.or.us
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:57:07 -0800
Hello community gardeners and organizers,
I am looking for feedback on how community gardens are funded and supported.
Could you take a moment and tell me (and others):
1. What are your primary sponsor (funding, both dollars and in-kind)?
2. What percentage of your budget is funded by municpal, membership,
corporate or business, federal or state funding?
3. What is the current trend in funding for community gardens programs
Thank you so much
Portland Community Gardens
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: email@example.com
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden