RE: Worm bin distribution program- in the Chicago area?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Worm bin distribution program- in the Chicago area?
  • From: skyprice@iserv.net
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:50:52 -0500 (EST)

And there's actually a Growing Power "branch" in Chicago. I just toured
the Milwaukee site during the Community Food Security Coalition conference
in October and it seems to me Will Allen had a source for worms as well.
But a friend I met there who's from Oklahoma went back and got something
started very easily, and I don't think he even imported any of the starter
worms. Growing Power's methods are pretty amazing.

Cynthia Price
Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council