Re: US outlaws seed saving by Iraq farmers

  • Subject: Re: [cg] US outlaws seed saving by Iraq farmers
  • From: Michael Yount csf@moscow.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:30:34 -0800

One such organization is the ETC group,

Quoting from their web site,

  ETC group's strength is in the research and analysis of technological
  information (particularly but not exclusively plant genetic resources,
  biotechnologies, and [in general] biological diversity), and in the
  development of strategic options related to the socioeconomic
  ramifications of new technologies.