Fwd: US outlaws seed saving by Iraq farmers

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: US outlaws seed saving by Iraq farmers
  • From: chelseaxmolli@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:04:47 -0600

Here is Dale's reply to this issue.  For the information of others on
the list, Dale is a native plant and organic gardner who does volunteer
his limited weekend time in various gardening efforts around town.  His
issue is not because he supports pesticides,  genetically modified
plants and other such "stuff."

Bonnie Bowman

Begin forwarded message: