RE: Garden Film Festival

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Garden Film Festival
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:04:49 -0400

Saw it:

Despite my personal dislike of large scale prison gardens ( like Angola
Prison in  Louisiana, a former slave plantation)I found this British based
fantasy-comedy about cons who become master gardeners - ala Inigo Jones to
be quite amusing and at times inspirational.

A good date movie.

Garden movie critic,
Adam Honigman