FW: starting a community garden

  • Subject: [cg] FW: starting a community garden
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:48:22 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Flett [mailto:lauraflett@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 2:47 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org; sallymcc@libertynet.org
Subject: starting a community garden

I would really like to spear head a community garden in our city.  I just
retired from the public school system here where I gardened with children,
mostly inner city, for the last eight years. But before I go to people with
connections around here I would like a lot of information.  I have the
passion.  I just need to have the right lingo.

I am continuing to search the web.  And will try to find some of the
recommended publications.  But any experiences you have had that you think
would be helpful would be appreciated.

Laura Flett