RE: FW: community garden designs

  • Subject: RE: [cg] FW: community garden designs
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:57:20 -0400

Scott,

Leslie is probably one of the best there is at playing community garden -
and Portland isn't far away. In the meantime, you may want to go into the
ACGA website, http://www.communitygarden.org. You may want to  click on many
of the links, especially on how the gardens are organized.  While the
physical design is important, it's the way volunteer gardeners are
organized, or really self-governed that assures the sucess or failure of a
community garden.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman