community garden leadership

  • Subject: [cg] community garden leadership
  • From: "Jeremy Person" <jeremy.person@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:47:03 -0700

hello ACGA members!
in response to the recent barrage of questions regarding starting up a community garden, i have posted my research paper (a minor paper) on community garden leadership.  some of you asked me to post this months ago, however my ftp server was acting up, so here it is now.  thanks again to those of you who took time out of your schedules to help me out - i learned a lot and the presentation inspired interest in community gardens in my classmates.  i hope that this paper may lead those of you looking for guidance in the right direction.
if you have any problems with accessing the site, or want a MS Word version, just e-mail me and i can send you one.
Hope the convention goes well - wish i could be there - maybe next year.
jeremy person