Chief Red Deer at Wilson Garden in Harlem, Tuesday, August 5

  • Subject: [cg] Chief Red Deer at Wilson Garden in Harlem, Tuesday, August 5
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:54:43 EDT

Subj:    CYBERGARDENS: Chief Red Deer at Wilson Garden in Harlem, Tuesday,
August 5
Date:   7/27/03 11:34:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   HAJA216@aol.com

We'd love to have you come to our "Parents, Family, and Friends evening in
the Joseph Daniel Wilson Garden @219 West 122nd Street (btw. Powell &
Blvds.), @ 4:30 to 8:00 PM Tuesday, August 5.  This will be a special program
hosted by Project Harmony's "Environment Rangers" and featuring Principal
Red Deer of the Cherokee Blackfeet Cultural Circle.  Chief Red Deer will come
with other First Nation People to give us history on local Native Tribes,
bringing music and artifacts as well.
We'd love to see you there.  For info., please call (212) 662-2878