Re: Re: Dallas Community Gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: Dallas Community Gardens
  • From: JSBMH2@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:37:52 EDT

Hi Don,
Thanks for the update, nice looking site.  I'm very glad to see you folks getting so organized.
You probably want to list the link with the ACGA site if you have not already done so to make it easier for folks to find you.
I know how difficult it can be to establish community gardens on the plains.  There is so much space, people are always in a car going elsewhere.  The gardens have to be based on community rather than the need to find a plot to garden.  However, I have seen some true community revitalization through community garden efforts here in central Oklahoma.
Good fortune to you and keep up the good work.
All the best,
John Herndon