Re: Gardens in Vancouver, Canada

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Gardens in Vancouver, Canada
  • From: Daniel Winterbottom <nina@u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Check the web site of City farner and contact Michael or Spring, head of
the program both have a wealth of knowledge and their garden in vancouver
is well worth a vist

All the best
Daniel

I will be away from my office June 20-July 6 and will return all emails
upon my return.

Associate Professor
Daniel Winterbottom Department of Landscape Architecture
University of Washington
Box 355734
Seattle, WA 98195-5734
Phone 206 616 1876