Re: Stealing from gardens...

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Stealing from gardens...
  • From: Tim Cavileer <tcavi@uidaho.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:10:06 -0700

Hi Sandy,

While I think talking directly with the girls is admirable, and often preferred, I would make a report to the police. It would serve as a record should the girls make good on their threat of returning to do more damage, and two, it would allow the police to lend a bit of authority if they visit the girls' home. It would also impress upon them and the parents the seriousness of their actions. Without knowing the girls background, it might nip bad behavior in the bud. If they acted thus so far, it may be that they already flaunt their disrespect in other areas. And the police may be able to suggest how to approach the girls in a positive manner.

Moscow, Idaho