Re: San Francisco League of Urban Gardeners

  • Subject: Re: [cg] San Francisco League of Urban Gardeners
  • From: Daniel Winterbottom <nina@u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

You might contact Stan Jones at University of Oregon, Dept of landscape
Architecture he began many years ago as a project manager?  at SLUG and
would know that history or know someone who does.  By the way Hi and I
have read half of the paper you sent and hope to finish it soon.  If you
get to the NW please give me a ring I'd loveto get together and catch up!

All the best
daniel

Associate Professor
Daniel Winterbottom Department of Landscape Architecture
University of Washington
Box 355734
Seattle, WA 98195-5734
Phone 206 616 1876