Allotments-Thank you Adam...

  • Subject: [cg] Allotments-Thank you Adam...
  • From: deborah hayes micklergirl@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

for your wonderful overview of this matter. I know
your work is sometimes tiring and lonely, but please
know that your incredible knowledge and willingness to
share it is of utmost importance in these times of
general apathy and impotence.

I continue to believe that urban gardens are the
answer to many of our small-town problems, but the
status quo is difficult to challenge. As I struggle to
put together a collective space in my small southern
town (where economic and racial barriers rule, and
recalcitrant politicians smile and wink), I am always
grateful for the encouragement I receive at this site,
and in particular, your generous and tireless spirit.

Deborah Hayes, ROOTS
Hendersonville, NC

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs