RE: Allotments-Thank you Adam...

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Allotments-Thank you Adam...
  • From: "Pohl-Kosbau, Leslie" PKLESLIE@ci.portland.or.us
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:49:09 -0700

I agree with Deborah, that we can feel so isolated and need to hear from
each other. In a park where there is interest and funding to start a new
community garden here in Portland, why do we have to hear from some people
how "messy" the gardens would look! It's exhausting to have to tell the
story and show the best practices over and over after 30 years of successful
neighborhood gardens bringing people together and producing food, good will
and extending lifespans.

So, if you haven't decided to go the ACGA in Minneapolis/St. Paul, get your
plane ticket and registration together and meet a lot of other community
gardeners and organizers on August 11th in the Heartland.

www.communitygarden.org

Great people, learning, support and fun.

Leslie Pohl-Kosbabu
Portland Community Gardens
Oregon