Re: Allotments-Thank you Adam...

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Allotments-Thank you Adam...
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:12:13 EDT

Thanks for your kind words, but what I think I know is nothing compared to
what the folks at the ACGA conference do know, and will be able to share with
you, mano-a-mano. The best folks will be there at the ACGA conference. I'm just
sorry that I won't be there to learn from them this time around due to
personal issues.

This ACGA conference is going to be amazing, especially as the brain trust of
the  US and Canadian community gardening community is going to be in
Minneapolis. Wise and highly experienced and community garden program directors and
rank and file will be there to run seminars and pass on decades of good,
hard-won solutions to community garden problems.

The ACGA conference will be filled with  great people - inspirational for
everyone interested in community gardens and volunteer run public space. Getting
to meet gardeners from all over, the ACGA board, folks like Betsy Johnson,
Gerard Lordahl, Anna Wasescha, Jack Hale, Gwenne Hayes-Steward, Cory Zoll et al,
and learn from them is always a  tremendous experience.

If you have the time and money to do it, and really care about community
gardens, you should get thee to Minneapolis for the 2005 ACGA convention.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garrden