Urban beekeeping on the airwaves!

  • Subject: [cg] Urban beekeeping on the airwaves!
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:24:54 EDT

Kate Hinds is radio journalist who  did a NPR radio piece on urban
beekeeping. I'm really pleased she did alot of the work on this segment at the
Clinton
Community Garden. It will probably air this Saturday, July 30th on NYC's WNYC,
which you could hear via web links, or live, if you're within the airwaves of
NYC's WNYC (AM 820, FM 93.9).

More below.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden

Hi all - stay tuned on Saturday morning!  Josh, once this is posted on
the WNYC website, let's send an email to back gardeners, volunteers,
etc.

Nancy

My piece on urban beekeeping is tentatively slated to air this coming
Saturday morning on WNYC radio.  The best I can say about the time is
that it will probably air during the 8am and 10am hours of Weekend
Edition Saturday.  (I believe it will be in the last half hour but it's
(streaming live at www.wnyc.org <http://www.wnyc.org/> .)  As usual,