Camphill Village Kimberton Hills

Sally wrote:
>What about Camphill Village in Kimberton, PA?  They're a Rudolf Steiner
>group that works with retarded adults in group homes on the premises.
>Dorene--do I have my facts right, and can you give us an address?

Kimberton Hills is a Biodynamic farm community that also likes to provide
music and art therapy for the retarded adults who live there.  You can
either call them at 610-935-0300 or contact Tamara Fox, the volunteer
coordinator at <TAMARA@camphillfdn.org> -- it's better to call or e-mail --
you'll hear from them faster! ;-D

They would JUMP at a music person like Guy -- right now they have a
part-time art person, but no music folks living at the community.

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of