RE: Bilingual Kid's Gardening Books

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Bilingual Kid's Gardening Books
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:51:12 -0400

Riza,
This lady in Maryland has an amazing variety of books in Spanish for kids -
maybe she can find you some good kid's gardening books in Spanish. She does
mostly wholesale, but it's worth a shot:

 Librería del Lobo, Inc
Laura Dubcovsky 2603 Telluride Place
Silver Spring, MD 20906 Tel: 301-438-7116
Fax: 301-438-7109
[a mail order company]
Distribuidores mayoristas y minoristas -- libros audio y videos en Español.

The owner of this bookstore is a native Argentinian. Laura orders books from
approximately 2,000 publishers in Spanish-speaking countries. She provides
hundreds of books, audio cassettes, and videos in Spanish to bookstores,
schools, libraries, the government, and individuals. She has more than 3,000
active customers in the USA. Call for your school book fair merchandise
three months in advance. As importers, they need time to bring the
merchandise into the USA.
Her inventory includes: Spanish novels, cookbooks, technical manuals, fairy
tales, dictionaries, grammar books, graded readers, text books, children's
books, and books about animals, computers, gardening, music, psychology,
religion, poetry, history, health, and theatre.
"Customers call me from all around the country to place orders...saying
'You're my last hope. I've been told that if you cannot get the book, then
nobody can.' "