FW: CYBERGARDENS: bulldozers, again

  • Subject: [cg] FW: CYBERGARDENS: bulldozers, again
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:40:20 -0400

Friends and American Community Gardening Association Board,

This  is a dispatch from the front line. Developers are trying  to illegally
bulldoze the JD Wilson/Project Harmony garden on 122nd Street in Harlem.
Garden activists and a representative from State Attorney General Spitzer's
office are on the scene.

This is a news report you will not see on CNN.

Adam Honigman