FW: [cancommgardens] Montreal Connections

  • Subject: [cg] FW: [cancommgardens] Montreal Connections
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:55:49 -0400

Best wishes,

-----Original Message-----
From: Julia Faulkner [mailto:cgn/rjc@sandyhillchc.on.ca]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 1:16 PM
To: cancommgardens@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cancommgardens] Montreal Connections

Hey Adam,
I was just visiting Montreal a couple of weeks ago and met with
Eco-Initiatives as well as the contact person with the City of Montreal's
Community Gardening program.  Andre Pedneault would be the contact person
with the city; his number is 514-276-4647.  French would be best.  The other
thing that I might add is that Martha who I met with from Ec-Initiatives had
mentioned that there are a number of other community gardening projects
starting up all over; so word of mouth could work as well.
Good luck to your friend!