southeast asian gardens

  • Subject: [cg] southeast asian gardens
  • From: Richard Owens <elfenris1@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

HI I am interested in doing a thesis project on South
East Asian gardens. I am looking for any information
on the  topic. I will be working with immigrants and
refugees in Lincoln, NE.

Do you know of any garden projects on SE Asian
gardening or have literature on that topic?

I am trying to measure the changes in gardening
practices vis-a-vis climate and geographic variation.
I plan to measure spatial and functional aspects of
gardening also.

I am an anthropology student working on my thesis
Thankyou for your time,

Richard Owens
Anthropology Graduate Student
University of Nebraska-Lincoln