RE: Re: Fruit Tree Questions

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Re: Fruit Tree Questions
  • From: Connie Nelson <connien@shfoodbank.org>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:35:02 -0700

Raised beds should be aligned north-south with taller stuff planted at the
north end to take advantage of the day's sun.

Of course, gardeners tend to be a radical lot, and I will admit I planted
"all" of my home beds east-west.  'Course that was before I was ah,
enlightened by a local Master Gardener.  Sigh...

Connie Nelson
Second Harvest Food Bank
Spokane, WA