FW: Richland Ave Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Richland Ave Gardens
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@tc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 19:39:22 -0500

Annie Cipolla is looking for some contacts at the Richland Community Gardens in West Los Angeles.  She sent me her e-mail and I’m forwarding it to the rest of you 506 (!!!, an all-time high !!!) subscribers of the list, presuming someone out there can help her.

Anna Wasescha

Farm in the City and ACGA list manager

1312 Dayton Avenue

Saint Paul, Minnesota  55104