Re: Requesting Info on Ethnic Gardening

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Requesting Info on Ethnic Gardening
  • From: Mary Bedard<mbedard@teleport.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:01:24 -0700

One of our PhD graduates of the Geography Graduate Group at UC Davis wrote her dissertation on the Hmong gardeners of the Sacramento Valley. She spent a lot of time in their community gardens.  The only info I could find quickly was at the GGG web page with her name and topic.  The email may not be active:
Jan Corlett <jlcorlett@ucdavis.edu>
Ph.D. (1999) -- Cultural Geography/Hmong refugees in California

Mary
M.S. Community Development (UCD 2000)