Request for information on Spanish Language books

  • Subject: [cg] Request for information on Spanish Language books
  • From: "Maria B. Pellerano" <maria@rachel.org>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:57:54 -0400

I work with a group of organizations and community gardeners here in New Brunswick and we are trying to purchase some Spanish language books on gardening for the public library.  Does anyone have a list of recommendations?
Maria Pellerano, Associate Director
Environmental Research Foundation
Rachel's Environment & Health News
P.O. Box 160, New Brunswick, NJ  08903-0160
Phone: (732) 828-9995; Fax: (732) 791-4603
E-mail: maria@rachel.org; Web site: http://www.rachel.org/