Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 11:02 AM
Subject: [cg] Has-beans?

I'm having a problem with bush and pole beans - mostly the pole beans. BTW, are bush beans supposed to be supported? My seedsman, JL Hudson, makes no mention of such support. He does recommend erecting a triod of 6-foot poles over the pole beans, but mine have refused to climb; or they have attempted to climb and then slipped off to lie, peaked and ragged, near the bottom. Is this simply a matter of tying them to the poles? Or are poles not the way to go?
Thank you!

Do you Yahoo!?