Re: More path thoughts

  • Subject: Re: [cg] More path thoughts
  • From: "Jude Carson" cleobar@nbnet.nb.ca
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:52:30 -0300

I agree and I am saving all these emails for if and when the city decides they have to "get involved" with the garden. It also gives us lots of feedback to consider when we decide to tackle the paths. We started out with four foot wide main paths, which have remained so. However, the supposed three foot paths between plots keep getting smaller and therein lies the problem; too narrow and rough to mow, never mind time consuming.
Once again thanks for all your support. Cheers from another foggy day in Saint John...
Jude
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike McGrath" <MikeMcG@PTD.net>