garden in chicago

I was wondering where I can find a community garden in Chicago. I saw your
ad in vegetarian times and looked at your website. I see this feature will
be coming to you site soon. In the meantime, do you have any information?
Thanks in Advance.Heidi

Heidi Brady
Web Client Services
122 S. Michigan Ave.