RE: cost and dimensions of a community garden

Dear Anonymous:
Please send your name and an idea of what your 3-d amusement park is about (
i.e. is it in cyberspace or is it planned to be built on a confiscated urban
community garden?) Obviously,  the latter is anathema to members of this
list. Please consult the American Community Gardening Association for
further information on the diversity of community gardens which vary in size
from the size of a small traffic triangle to several acres.

Adam