RE: Carpet in paths

Dimmie:

With the heavy traffic that our garden gets ( we have 2000 keyed members and
about 5x as many visitors during the season) that herbs would be impractical
as a foot path. Also, the walk weeding would be prohibitive of our time. We
do, however, keep a rather extensive herb bed in our from garden area which
we invite our keyed gardeners and guests to sample.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Adam